Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Living Below the Line - Day 2

Nicole here again!

I successfully survived Day 1 of the challenge. I think the dread of not being able to eat whatever, whenever I want is actually worse than the actual hunger I've experienced. I was able to get by on my three meals of oatmeal, ramen & peas, and beans for dinner. Drinking gallons of water helps to fight cravings and quell the colossal rumblings of my stomach.

Aren't they lovely?

Here are the rest of the week's beans soaking in some water, the old fashioned way:


Tired of bean pictures yet? WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

Emotionally, I'm borderline okay. My mood could be described as follows:


Also, the lack of caffeine, sugar, and rainbows in my diet has led to a nifty headache, as well as an overall feeling of lethargy and tiredness. I fell asleep early while watching TV last night, and then struggled to get out of bed this morning. I wish I could say...


...but unfortunately that is not the case. Feel free to come by The SAC and watch me eat my sad ramen lunch and cheer me up. And if you bring a burger anywhere near me I will be very upset with you. I will seriously reconsider our friendship!

Don't forget to donate to UNICEF. Do it for the children:


LBTL Berkeley Cares Team Donation Page 


Disclaimer: These are my personal opinions and do not reflect the views of Berkeley College.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite line: Tired of bean pictures yet? WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

    ReplyDelete